- Textures can have infinite colours in colour maps that can be precisely controlled.
- Alpha channels provide control of the layering, filter and reflectivity of the textures.
- Infinite alpha maps can also be constructed.
- Colours can be blended together or not as the case may be.
- Colour textures can be used a material maps for accurate texture blending.
- Colour textures can control the colour, filter and transparency of any object.
- Both bump and colour textures can be blended.
- Colour textures can be used to control the bump height of any bump texture.
- Any colour texture can control the scaling of any other textures.
- Filter and layering techniques allow for complicated pattern to be formed.
- All textures can have noise and turbulence applied to them.
- All textures have controls to get the maximum versatility out of them.