Enhance A:M is a set of procedural shaders and combiners for Aanimation Master
The complete texture set allows the creation of an infinite number of different textures,
patterns and surfaces. In addition all of the textures parameters can be animated so that
many different special effects can be created. The main features of Enhance A:M are :
- 50 Procedural Textures for the Windows version (32 or 64 bit) of Animation Master v18.0.
- 30 Procedural Combiners for the Windows version (32 or 64 bit) of Animation Master v18.0.
- Over 500 Material Examples.
- 30 Procedural Textures.
- 30 procedural Combiners.
- All of the shaders parameters can be animated using standard actions.
- All shaders can control the transparency including color transparencies
- All shaders can control the specularity including color specularities
- All shaders can control diffuse falloff, ambience and reflectivity.
- All shaders can control diffuse roughness, roughness scale, and IOR.
- All shaders can be layered with fully controllable opacity.
- All shaders can be directly scaled, positioned and aligned.
- All 2D shaders can utilize Planar, Cylindrical or Spherical mapping.
- Where appropriate shaders can be aligned to any axis.
- Generic shaders have a six color, alpha and blend point color map.
- Generic shaders have five different wave functions to map to.
- Generic shaders can defined discrete stepped pattern function.